"The house was built in 1885 on piles over the marsh. The Murakami family – ten children, mom and dad, lived in the residence from early 1929 to 1942. The refurbished home and boat works opened in May 1998 to visitors for the first time. The Murakami family has provided valuable information and artefacts enabling us to share their story." http://ift.tt/2sCunzt

See it here: http://flic.kr/p/VrZipr